The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site.
100% Black Owned | Custom Hair Manufacturer | Wholesale Prices for Everyone!
Mid-Season Sale Up to 70% OFF. Use Code: “SALE70”. Shop Now
1. Holes or patches in closures or frontals are a result of excessive tugging, scratching, or pulling on the hair which yanks the hair strands from the base.
2. Shampoo and Condition 1"-2" away from the base.
3. If hair is removed, please locate a professional stylist who specializes in ventilation or re-ventilation.
4. Tie on a bonnet or scarf at night to lay the frontal or closure down.
5. As your natural hair grows, and through daily styling the frontal will lift. Please reinstall every 3-4 weeks.
6. Hold the hair tightly while brushing so not to disturb the knots.