The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site.
Order VIP Membership for FREE SHIPPING & 10% off EVERY order...Even sales!
Mid-Season Sale Up to 70% OFF. Use Code: “SALE70”. Shop Now
1. Holes or patches in closures or frontals are a result of excessive tugging, scratching, or pulling on the hair which yanks the hair strands from the base.
2. Shampoo and Condition 1"-2" away from the base.
3. If hair is removed, please locate a professional stylist who specializes in ventilation or re-ventilation.
4. Tie on a bonnet or scarf at night to lay the frontal or closure down.
5. As your natural hair grows, and through daily styling the frontal will lift. Please reinstall every 3-4 weeks.
6. Hold the hair tightly while brushing so not to disturb the knots.