The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site.
100% Black Owned | Custom Hair Manufacturer | Wholesale Prices for Everyone!
Mid-Season Sale Up to 70% OFF. Use Code: “SALE70”. Shop Now
1. Put hair in a high ponytail
2. Finger comb one track out of the ponytail, starting with the very last row, the very last track, at the back of the head.
3. Make sure you are just working on one track at a time, and no other tracks.
4. Take the one track and paddle brush from the ends up to the top of the track.
5. Repeat this process until all hair is out of the ponytail and all tracks are paddle brushed.
6. You should have big brushed out hair at this point.
7. Use a clarifying shampoo to remove all dirt and products from the hair.
8. You don’t need to add conditioner, this process is to clean the hair and remove product.
9. Towel dry with a microfiber towel.
10. Air Dry, and DO NOT "play" with the hair until dried to avoid frizz.